Avengers: Infinity War Spoiler Review - Read a Revolution

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here
Avengers: Infinity War Spoiler Review

Avengers: Infinity War Spoiler Review

Share This
So apparently, the local cinemas here closed down the online booking and I had to wait in the line for 40 minutes to pre-book my seat. A lot of people were in front of me in the line and I didn't think I'd get to watch to watch the first show on the first day. Hopefully, there were some seats left.

I arrived early and didn't leave disappointed.

Image result for infinity war

The movie starts where the Thor: Ragnarok's post-credits ended. Thanos kills Loki, the other Asgardians and Thor ends up floating in space. All the acts from the first to the third were all filled with excitement. The introduction of all the heroes in the movie gave me chills and most of the people in the cinema reciprocated my feeling.

Loved: The Editing and the Transitions to different scenes, the introduction of the heroes, the storyline, the Thanos perspective of his mission to wipe out half the universe, cameos.

Hated: There weren't as many songs in the movie, no Ant-Man, and Hawkeye.

I kinda expected either Captain America or Iron Man to die which didn't;t happen. But I was suprised that the Avengers I thought wouldn't die ended up dying.

Overall, the movie was great and didn't feel overstuffed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages